It does not matter, if the kitchen is large or small. It is a place, which fuels the body, mind, and soul of every family around the world. Life is possibly created in bedroom, but it certainly lives in the kitchen.
Renovation in the kitchen is very expensive. However, you can find affordable ways to give this space a luxurious look. The ideas given below can lift your kitchen’s design giving it a top-notch visual appearance.
1. Use different hardware
If there are large cabinets and drawers, consider using different hardware in each to add more details to the décor. Knobs and pulls must be used but the finishes must be same, otherwise the look can become chaotic.
2. Decorate with greenery
Adding plants and herbs to the space gives it a live-in luxurious feel. Functional windowsill herbs look beautiful. Scatter small pots throughout the kitchen, or place a single large plant on the island or counter.
3. Choose unusual light fixtures
Lighting gives a finishing touch to any room. Bear this in mind and select light fixtures in shapes and designs for giving the space more personality. Spectacular light fixtures over breakfast nook, sink, and island are important. It establishes a visual hierarchy as well as best for utility. Make sure that one zone is the focal point, while others play supporting characters. This prevents your kitchen from appearing like Christmas tree.
4. Include unexpected elements
To make the kitchen stand out create a rich and special space. Lay in extraordinary and unanticipated elements like personal mementos, decorative accessories, and wall ferns to produce a unique design.
5. Add a rug
Adding a rug in the kitchen gives the space warmth and your feet feel comfortable, while cooking. The kitchen will feel equally decorated like the rest of the rooms in your home. Select an outdoor rug that can withstand severe traffic and ensures easy clean-ups, due to spills.
6. Add interesting counter stools
Kitchen lacks space for extra seating furniture, so counter tools can be opted to add personality to this space. Interesting shaped stools made from different materials can add unanticipated element to the décor.
A small kitchen may not have room for bar area or an island, so tucking a small stool in the corner will create a place to rest, while preparing the meals as well as insert another level to your design.
7. Hang art
Artwork can introduce texture and color to the space. Avoid using traditional accepted materials like still-life painting or fruit & vegetables or portraits, but use interesting subjects to create sophisticated vibes.
- Change your faucet – You are presented with variety of kitchen faucets. Swap the standards feature faucets for ones with interesting shapes, decorative and configuration. Ensure that it matches perfectly with the cabinet hardware. It gives the kitchen a high-end façade.
- Keep counters clutter free – Kitchen setting feels less special with dirty toasters, mail piles, and wet sponges lying on the counters. Counters need to be kept organized by positioning necessities that can’t be hidden in cabinets in baskets and trays. Small appliances that are not used daily must be kept in high cabinets. Cleaning supplies must be hidden beneath the sink.
In the past couple of decades, kitchen has become a living space because lot of time is spent here. Some kitchens have opened into living rooms. In the past, kitchens were designed with one purpose in mind but today they are not sedate rooms but are filled with energy, texture, and aroma. For this and other projects you need done you can get cash advances up to 1500 approved online with low interest.